Inga's Indulgence


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Countdown to Turkey Day

Last night I had the privilege of attending the Driscoll's Berries Cooking Event & Tasting Party hosted by Thanksgiving expert himself, Rick Rodgers. I've got to say, this was my first Twitter party, and I didn't exactly know what to expect. But it was a blast! Watching chef Rodgers whip up a beautiful, berry inspired Thangsgiving menu, tasting his creations, mingling with fellow foodies and bloggers, and tweeting all at once made for a pretty good time.

Among the fabulous menu items sampled was a beautiful holiday cocktail - a berry bellini. Warm brie with raspberries and pistachios was the perfect introduction to the rest of the decadent (and berry delicous) meal. The party didn't just leave me with a great taste in my mouth, but with loads of inspiration. I am SO gonna bring it this Thangsgiving!


Holiday Bellini


          Chef Rodgers explaining the fundamentals of a perfect bird


Eggnog Panna Cotta
Roasted Turkey with Roasted Acorn Squash with Raspberry
Drizzle and Wild Rice and Raspberry Dressing


 Get a few steps ahead on your Thanksgiving menu planning by checking out Rick Rodger's recipes: http://www.driscollsmoments.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment